Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Glitter


These are some of my hair accessories that are a bit more 3 dimensional. The upper left one consists of a small poinsettia covered in pink glitter on top of black feathers and a black bow. The bottom one consists of a Christmas floral piece that I disassembled and glued back together to be more compact. It is also all glittered. The top right one is one of my favorites. It consists of a silver glittered Styrofoam bird with white feathers on top of white feathers and a black bow. I was concerned at first that it might be too big to work as a hair accessory, however I now believe that an object's weight is more crucial than its size. The photo above was taken from the top of the bird. The photo below was taken from the front of the bow being modeled by Claire.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright Claire's Hair Art 2009. Powered by Blogger.Designed by Ezwpthemes .
Converted To Blogger Template by Anshul .